Terms & Conditions
- Introduction・The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to parties living in countries or regions outside Japan using or purchasing items from ETVOS GLOBAL(hereinafter “the Site”), a website administered by ETVOS, Inc. (hereinafter “the Company”; a Japanese company headquartered, Shin-Osaka Prime Tower 12F, 6-1-1 Nishinakajima Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, 532-0011 , JAPAN). While using or purchasing items from the Site you are considered to be in agreement to the terms of this document, so you should understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before using the Site.
Order Method and Delivery
- When placing an order for the first time, please agree to the contents of these Terms & Conditions and accurately provide your (name and address information) beforehand. It is required of the customer wishing to register to correctly register the correct information in order for the Company to issue a member ID and password (member registration).
•Please take care to prevent discovery and misuse of your member ID and password by a third party. You are considered to have agreed to bear responsibility for all actions taken using your ID and password. If you would like to have the order re-shipped, then you should pay the actual, full price of the shipping costs, etc.
Shipping and Handling Charges
- Shipping and handling charges are set based on the weight and destination of the order and will include the Express Mail Service (EMS) or international courier postage as well. They should be paid together with the total amount of the ordered merchandise. - Certain items are charged “extra charges for special shipping”. Each item is charged an “extra charge for special shipping” in addition to the shipping charge and the purchase amount. However, refunding for returns due to failure on receiving the item upon delivery or exceeding the collection period will not be entertained.
- The amount charged to you will be the total sum of the merchandise plus the shipping and handling charges. - The Company accepts payment mainly by Paypal. For more details regarding payment, please contact Paypal. - All settlements will be made in American Dollars.
Customs Duties and Export Certificates
- Orders may be subject to import tax, value tax, customs handling fees, and/or delivery fees in some countries or regions. In this case, you (or the recipient if the merchandise is shipped to someone other than you) should be responsible for the payment of any such taxes or fees. - In the event that the delivery of an order is delayed due to complications or processing at customs, the Company bears no responsibility for this situation. - We do not issue certificates of origin, export visas for export verification, etc for delivered items.
Returns and Exchanges
- We generally do not accept returns or exchanges as explained below but in the case of exchanges or returns, please be sure to contact ETVOS via email within 8 days of item receipt regarding the details of the return item. After contacting us, please return only the items we approve (within 8 days of approval). We will not accept a return if you contact us after 8 days or send the item back with no contact at all.
1. In the case of “ETVOS at Fault”
You should immediately log into the Site and amend your personal details if any changes in the information you have registered with the Company, such as name and address details, have occurred.
Date of Enactment: 1st of February, 2017.